Yesterday was the Hog Island BBQ adventure.  It is a weekly get together on a small island with mostly the locals.  You dingy over, there is band, food, a make shift bar, volley ball and generally a good time to be had.  We now have two dinghies and only one motor.  I towed the second dingy to carry Deb and Ben and Sue and Peter on the return.  The second dingy is a result of my poorly lashing the original to the boat:  it escaped one night and I thought it was stolen so I bought a new one.  The next day it was returned so I have two now.
Towing cousin Deb (Ben is behind taking the pic)

The tow Captain getting directions from the real skipper
Beach hut

The band on Hog Island

The BBQ cook

The dingy parking area and Ben in the orange shirt 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saba, lovely Saba