Dockside blues - Gale force wind due to move in right from the direction we want to sail and my love has departed for the states leaving me lonely.  My crew and I will stay snug in our safe harbor until it clears.  Looks like we will not set sail until after the new year.  Two members of our crew have arrived: A Brit named Robin and an Estonian of Russian heritage.  Both are great mates to spend time with and very capable as we sort out things on the boat.  We are making considerable progress getting the boat in shape despite not leaving the dock. For example we have applied the boat name decals which are a legal requirement.  We have been working on rigging the asymmetrical, taking inventory of the equipment. and assembling a ditch bag for abandoning the boat (hope not).
Peter on left, Robin on right, and my nephew standing


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saba, lovely Saba